Bite Size News, October 6: Banner Edition
Image by Anthony Shea from photos tagged "Bostonist" on Flickr.
- The Bruins won the banner raised tonight in June. Watertown-based New England Flag & Banner made it. [Boston Herald]
- Cam Neely and Charlie Jacobs brought the Stanley Cup to Beacon Hill today. We think the Cup is taller than Governor Deval Patrick. [Boston Herald]
- What will happen to the 30 Bay State Friendly's locations that abruptly closed on Tuesday night? [International Business Times]
- Our calendar says October. But, the thermometer will shout summer this weekend when it could reach 80. [WCVB]
- A bear, possibly seven-feet tall, visited a Leominster family's backyard for breakfast. [Boston Globe]
- Below-ground cell phone service will be available on all MBTA lines by the end of 2012. [Boston Globe]
Contact the author of this article or email email@example.com with further questions, comments or tips.