Bite Size News, October 5: Nature News Edition
Image by flickphotographer (SAFE 134,000+ views THANKS) from photos tagged "Bostonist" on Flickr.
- Several North Shore towns are dealing with severe damage a day after heavy rain caused flash floods on Tuesday. [WBZ]
- Bundle up! Parts of the Bay State are getting freeze warnings and frost advisories on Thursday. [Boston Globe]
- Two young pit bulls were abandoned in a vacant New Bedford apartment. One of the dogs jumped out a third-story window on September 30. [SouthCoastToday.com]
- One in three veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars reportedly consider both wars wastes and not worth fighting. [Huffington Post]
- Springfield was ranked 14th on a survey of the worst cities for fall allergies. [Huffington Post]
- Partners Healthcare and Blue Cross Blue Shield reached an agreement to trim the cost of insurance payments by $240 million. [Boston Herald]
- Power was out in Woburn, Reading, and Wilmington for a few hours after NSTAR workers knocked a line in Woburn. [Boston Globe]
Contact the author of this article or email email@example.com with further questions, comments or tips.